I'm Back !

Yeah, I'm back. More like back from the dead. Though I've been a regular at reading the posts of the blogs that I follow, I couldn't just bring myself to post something in my very own blog. I had always thought writing blogs were fun and simple. But only when I started one of my own, did I quite realise how wrong I was. There are so many things I feel I should be writing in my blog but when I actually sit down to write it, I'm totally at a loss of words. And of course, I have this ever persistent worry of whether people can actually relate to / understand  what I write. But then I guess I gotta give it a try. I'm not gonna lose anything by giving it a try right?! So I'll just continue to rant or post about my mostly-so-boring life.. Ummm, now tell me just brief on you on  what happened in the last two months -
First things first. I'm done with the 3 years of internship. Its over. Yayyyyy!!!!
Secondly, results. It was quite a mess. I'm at the middle of the sea now. Managed to scrape to through group 1. But in group 2, ISCA just let me down. So I've got to write group 2 again. Sigh.
And then there was the birthday. It was just like any other day.
The cousin's marriage. Was fun. Chatting, teasing, dance, music, ogling, food and what not?!
The end.
Oh yeah, I'm at home ever since the intern got over and its just killing me to sit and study all over again. But I don't have a choice right? Gotta finish it up this time.
So off you to open the books and plunge into the dream world!!!

Comments

  1. Hey hi...Just happened to stumble upon your blog..A fellow follower of Variety is the Spice of life Blog....Hope your Direct Tax paper went well this time...Well am A fellow CA pursuant...All the best for your results :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2½ Years!

Happy 4 to us!

Kudremukh!