2015 Here I come!

As I write this post, the clock ticks close to 12 signifying the end of the year 2014. This year had so many twists, one hell of a rollercoaster ride it was! This year put some senses into my mind which, until then, was flying high in the air. And soon helped me realize that -
Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it!

Moving on, I hope 2015 is better and exciting and adventurous than  2014. These are a list of things I wish to do in 2015 -
1. Mumbai! It's has been my dream for a couple of years now to go to the financial capital of the country and experience the bustling life.
2. Developing my English vocabulary
3. Scribe for blind people. I have wanted to do this for a long long time, but never got a chance, or probably didn't search enough. But this year, I resolve to write at least one scribe exam.
4. Travel solo
5. Manali trekking
6. Prepare for and crack CAT
7. Stay fit and healthy
8. Read lots of books which have been lying in my bookmark tabs for long
8. Last but not least, write more and update this blog more frequently.

Apart from these, I want roam a lot and explore different places and multiple cuisines.


So, that's it for now folks, Wish you all a Happy New Year :)

Comments

  1. Wish that you fulfill everything! :) All the best, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2½ Years!

Happy 4 to us!

Kudremukh!