Down the Memory Lane - I

I wanted to have a picture of this place documented somewhere and while I was thinking where could that be, I remembered this space of mine.





There are two main reasons why I wanted this to be documented.

One, I feel an unexplainable connect to this place. It typically explains how I want to be or where I see myself because this shop is situated right on a very busy junction, in a cozy corner, but people hardly know about it.  In the same way, I want to be in a place which is bustling with all the activity, but still be invisible to the eyes of others, i.e.  Away from all the center of attraction. 

Two, I hail from a town where the only ice cream parlor from when I started eating ice creams was of Arun Ice Creams. I always loved it, especially the American and Italian Delight. 

I, unconsciously or at times consciously, make it a point to bring my friends here while I stayed near this place. Of course, people struggled to locate this place even when it was right in front of their eyes. But yes, this shop does house so many fond memories of the times spent with my friends.

I no longer stay close by this place, but still I get a little nostalgic every time I pass by this shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2½ Years!

Happy 4 to us!

Kudremukh!